Financial Modelling for Making Business decisions and plans
Financial modeling, as the name suggests is to create models for making business decisions involving finance.
The process helps users make financial decisions and understand their impact on profit & loss statements, ROI, IRR, Cash Flow.
In this course, we will teach you key aspects of financial modeling and will be doing a live case study & demonstrating
– How do we make assumptions
– What inputs are required for making decisions.
– How we model decision flow into excel model.
– Making 3 Financial statements (Profit & Loss Statement, cash flow, balance sheet)
This course will also take you through the process of making assumptions about projections and how to justify them and defend when potential investors may ask questions. By taking this course you will be able to
– Evaluate your revenue and cost models.
– understand what can breakeven
– calculate cash burns and ability to project how much you need.
You will get excel template used in the course for follow along.