Long Road Instructors
Learn Strong Leadership from Great Leaders in History
How do you lead a team?
Leading teams is a difficult task. There has to be a balance between your needs and the needs of your team. You need to let them know that you care but also have the ability to enforce rules. All while motivating them to achieve greater results over time.
A great way to discovery new ways to lead is to look at the great leaders of the past and examine what we can learn from them. Leaders who triumphed during crisis and practiced effective leadership principles.
Achieving and maintaining effective leadership depends upon creating a solid base of skills that you practice day to day.
Complex behavioral changes are not required in order to excel as a leader. Anyone can use these leadership skills to effectively learn how to manage a team. Interpretation of your passion and commitment to your team is essential to helping your team achieve their goals. This course is designed to improve all leadership styled.
The course focuses on the essential qualities of a great leader and is based on hundred of years of strong leadership. Master just a few of these techniques and you will be the leader your team deserves.
- “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
- “Earn your leadership every day.” – Michael Jordan
- “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flow charts. It is about one life influencing another.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Leadership is an ever-evolving position.” – Mike Krzyzewski
- “To add value to others, one must first value others.” – John C. Maxwell
Who is this course for:
- Anyone in or aspiring to be in a leadership position