IT & Software
DLP Bootcamp – The Complete Data Loss Prevention Course
Hi there, my name is Theodore Panagacos and I am a full-time security consultant, CISO advisor and DLP practitioner.
Are you in Cyber Security and looking to boost your career? Or maybe you’re looking to change careers altogether? In this step-by-step course, I will walk you through the skills and expertise needed to become a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) analyst. Not only is this course realistic and practical, but it will give you the exact details needed to improve your knowledge and understanding of this specialist security topic.
DLP can be a difficult topic to learn but in this course I’m going to guide you through the entire discipline of DLP so that you will finish as a better cyber security analyst. This course will also provide you with practical DLP skills which includes;
- Understand what is DLP and how it’s used to protect data within organizations.
- Understand the components you need to drive a successful DLP program in your organization. It’s not just about the DLP tool!
- Learn about DLP Maturity Models and DLP Operating Models.
- Learn about the several types of enforcement policies you can apply in a DLP tool.
- Understand the several data inspection techniques you can use to prevent data from unauthorized use.
- Specific criteria you can use for choosing and buying a DLP tool.
While this course will teach you how to become a DLP practitioner, it has also been designed to make you a more effective cyber security expert. This DLP Bootcamp covers critical skills that will help you add immediate value to your cyber security career. Best of all, the course has been structured in an easy-to-follow format, and includes course notes so you can continue your education offline.
This course is suitable for beginners and students at all levels. However, ideally you should have at least a high-level understanding of either IT or cyber security to participate.
Who is this course for:
- Students that want to boost their CVs with an important skill