Teaching & Academics
Chinese for Beginners: Mandarin Learning course
The course is designed for people who want to start their path in Chinese learning. You do not need to have any previous knowledge to start this course.
After finishing this course you will be able to use the most frequent Chinese phrases which you can use living or travelling in China.
The course will help you:
1. Practice your speaking skills:
2. Learn and use Basic grammar points;
3. Learn most common words and phrases for everyday life.
In this course you will:
- learn Chinese from the very beginning;
- feel like you are in real offline class;
- cover both practice and theory to achieve better results;
- build senteces by your own;
- answer the most common questions by yourself;
- read and write basic characters;
- watch videos and fix your knowledge with prepared workbook materials;
- learn easy and quickly;
- spend your learning time with joy;
- feel results;
After each lesson you will find materials to fix previously learned material such as:
- CHARACTERS WRITTER
Currently, course covers the following topics:
- Language learning
- How are you?
- What is you name
- Where are you from?
- How old are you?
- What do you do?
- My family
- How much is it?
- Express possession
- Mesure words
- The most common verbs
Once upon a time I was a student by my own and wanted to speak Chinese at the first place. After a long journey from student to University teacher I decided to create this course and help YOU to SPEAK Chinese.
Who is this course for:
- The course is designed for people who make their first steps in Chinese Language.