Bluelime Learning Solutions
Solidity and Blockchain for beginners
Solidity is an object-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart contracts. Smart contracts are programs which govern
the behaviour of accounts within the Ethereum state.
Solidity is statically typed, supports inheritance, libraries and complex user-defined types among other features.
With Solidity you can create contracts for uses such as voting, crowdfunding, blind auctions, and multi-signature wallets.
A contract in the sense of Solidity is a collection of code (its functions) and
data (its state) that resides at a specific address on the Ethereum blockchain.
Blockchain is a very powerful technology that allows everyday users
to exchange sensitive data without a middleman. Programmers can leverage the blockchain in their
applications using Solidity, a programming language for the Ethereum platform.
This basic beginners course teaches you how to build a simple contract-based application with Solidity.
What You will learn include:
- Blockchain terminology
- Basic layout of a solidity source file
- Importing other source files
- Using comments in solidity
- Basic solidity syntax
- Basic structure of a solidity contract
- Solidity Types
- Ethereum Virtual Machine -EVM
- Functions and Function Modifiers
- Solidity Function Syntax
- Solidity Compiler
- Solidity Events
- Creating a solidity contract
- Solidity Operators
- Solidity Units
- Special types of contract
- Special variables and Functions
- State variables
Who is this course for:
- Beginners to Solidity and Blockchain