William McGuffey Academy
PMP Certification Exam Preparation
Included in the Course:
Practice Test # 1: 200 Questions
Practice Test # 2: 200 Questions
The practice test will help assess your knowledge and increase your confidence level to appear for the PMP exams. It will help you have a piece of detailed knowledge about your current situation and at the same time, you will have enough time to make yourself capable of earning good scores in the exams. In case you answer any question wrongly during your practice test then there is a detailed explanation that is given at the end of each question; it will help you out in learning the part better. You do not need to go through the whole section to get the answer to one question. Indeed a time-saver!
There is an aggregate of 5000 questions that are objective types. Each practice exam has 200 questions that every participant needs to answer. Most of the question given in the practice test is situation-based. The test covers all the important topics thus there is a lot of possibilities it will help you to pass the PMP exams with flying colors. Increase your speed by practicing the test regularly.
Ways to prepare for the test
• Read your course content thoroughly. It is unlikely that you get questions from outside the course.
• Try to revise your course on a daily basis, without gaps
• Practice the questions on a regular basis.
• If you want you can pause the test and resume it later.
• You can appear for the test as many times as you like.
• The progress bar shows your progress and the time remaining in the test. In case your time finishes you will still be able to finish the test.
• You can skip a question if you feel like coming to the end of the exam.
• You can also use Review the questions you are unsure about.
• It also contains detailed explanations of the questions in case you feel like having a look.
• Press the stop button before you submit your test if you want to finish the test and see your results immediately,
• You can also retake the test if you score less percentage.
Who is this course for?
• This course is for the participant who wants to pass the PMP exam.
• Project managers of intermediate-level
• Project team members who are doing preparations for the PMP exam
Words of appreciation from our Students
1. “I think it’s a great way to understand where you stand before you go for the actual test. I did not score much in my first attempt but after talking the session several times I felt like a pro. ” Shikha Agarwal
2. “Highly recommended to everyone who is serious about PMP course! A great way to judge yourself before you appear for the actual exam. I like the way it is divided into different sections and how easy it is to navigate through it.” Jaspreet Kaur
3. “I want to thank the person who put so much of effort to prepare for it and I have completed the whole and passed it. I am feeling confident now that I have prepared well for the PMP exam and would recommend it to the ones who are serious about it.” Devansh Khatri
4. “I found the questions quite relevant and close to Exam. The quality of the test paper is outstanding. I bought this test just a week before my exam and I passed my PMP; these questions helped me a lot to help me prepare well. ” Anaisha Simha
5. “If you want to clear your PMP in the first attempt, you must buy this course. Very thoughtfully designed to screen your concepts and understanding. It really gave me the confidence to sit for my exam and I was able to clear in the first go. I am grateful to Henry Harvin to design these and help aspirants like me to achieve my goals. This is a highly recommended course!” Pulkit Parashar
Who is this course for:
- This course is for the participant who wants to pass the PMP exam.