Robotic Process Automation – RPA Overview
If you’re not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you’re already behind.
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think. The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots!
In this course I’ll provide you with a clear overview of robotic process automation including:
- Robotic Process Automation history & drivers
- Benefits, challenges, and risks of Robotic Process Automation
- Industries & applications where RPA fits the best
- An overview of current Robotic Process Automation tools & capabilities
- A basic software robot demo
- An implementation plan you can use as a guideline to introduce Robotic Process Automation into your company
The goal of this course is to help you see the big picture of robotic process automation and prepare you for further hands-on study using the RPA tech primer course, and an RPA tool course of your choice.
Who is this course for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future.