The Business Analysis Perspectives (IIBA – ECBA) is the 14th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which features a complete of 14 programs. In this course, we’ll be taking a look at 5 completely different views from which enterprise evaluation could have to view their work. Perspectives are used inside enterprise evaluation to supply focus for the duties you’ll perform.
They’ll additionally include a set of methods which might be particular to the context of the change initiative. The views we’ll take a look at embody agile improvement, enterprise intelligence, info know-how, enterprise structure, and enterprise course of administration.
The Agile Perspective
1. Overview of the Agile Perspective 2. Agile and Business Analysis 3. Agile: Approaches, Techniques, and Competencies 4. Exercise: Understanding the Agile Perspective
The Business Intelligence Perspective
1. Overview of the Business Intelligence Perspective 2. Business Intelligence and the Business Analyst 3. Exercise: Understanding the BI Perspective
The Information Technology Perspective
1. IT Initiatives and the Business Analyst 2. Change within the Information Technology Context 3. Information Technology Methodologies 4. Exercise: Understanding the IT Perspective
The Business Architecture Perspective
1. Overview of Business Architecture 2. Business Architecture and the Business Analyst 3. Business Architecture Techniques 4. Exercise: Understanding Business Architecture
The Business Process Management Perspective
1. Business Process Management Overview 2. BPM and the Business Analyst 3. BPM Frameworks, Methodologies, and Techniques 4. Exercise: Understanding Business Process Management
You can use this course to enhance your online business evaluation information and skills and to acquire the certifications supplied by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
That’s it! Now go forward and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the within!