The Creating a Project Budget (PMI – PMP) is course 12 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Let’s face it, on the finish of the day, tasks are actually all about revenue, it doesn’t matter what sort of firm you’re employed for. Even in case you work for a charitable group or authorities, no one desires to see a venture lose cash.
That’s why creating a life like funds after which managing it effectively is such a essential a part of venture administration. In this course, you’ll study what goes into a value administration plan, how you can estimate prices, and how you can set up a life like value baseline to your venture.
1. Project Cost Management Processes
2. The Plan Cost Management Process
3. Inputs to Estimate Costs
4. Tools and Techniques of Estimate Costs
5. Using the Bottom-up Technique to Estimate Costs
6. Outputs of Estimate Costs
7. Inputs to Determine Budget
8. Tools and Techniques to Determine Budget
9. Outputs of Determine Budget
10. Exercise: Estimating Costs and Developing the Budget
That’s it! Now go forward and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the within!