This Course is designed to arrange CCNA Security candidates for the examination matters coated by the 210-260 IINS examination.
This course permits learners to grasp frequent safety ideas, and deploy primary safety methods using quite a lot of fashionable safety home equipment inside a “real-life” community infrastructure. It focuses on safety rules and applied sciences, utilizing Cisco safety merchandise to offer hands-on examples.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as efficient as classroom coaching.
Course content material is introduced in easily-consumable segments by way of each Instructor Video and textual content. Makes the educational expertise hands-on, growing course effectiveness
The revised CCNA Security (IINS v3.0) curriculum is designed to convey information, system, and administration collectively to have higher community safety, which is extra related and priceless than ever. It is destined to satisfy the present enterprise demand in order that the community safety professionals are in a position to purchase new data, coaching and important expertise to achieve success in evolving job roles.
1. Security Concepts – This part contains safety rules, threats, cryptography, and community topologies. It constitutes 12% of the questions requested within the examination.
2. Secure Access – This part offers with safe administration, AAA ideas, 802.1X authentication, and BYOD. It makes 14% of the examination.
3. VPN (Virtual Private Networks) – This focuses on VPN ideas, distant entry VPNs, and site-to-site VPNs. It is 17% of the examination.
4. Secure Routing & Switching – This part concentrates on VLAN safety, mitigation methods, layer 2 assaults, routing protocols, and total safety of Cisco routers. That is 18% of the examination.
5. Cisco Firewall Technologies – This part is 18% of the examination and focuses on stateful and stateless firewalls, proxy firewalls, utility, and private firewalls. Additionally, it concentrates on Network Address Translation (NAT) and different options of Cisco ASA 9.x.
6. IPS – It is 9% of the examination and this portion focuses on network-based and host-based IPS, deployment, and IPS applied sciences.
7. Content and Endpoint Security –Constituting 12% of the examination, this part checks your understanding on the endpoint, web-based, and email-based threats. Later it results in apt and efficient mitigation know-how and methods to counter these threats.