Join the world of movement graphic designers and be taught their expertise. If you need to take the route of post-production, you are able to do that too! 🙂 This course will allow you to in the event you’re beginning out with After Effects. Does your new employer need you to use After Effects? Are you aware of different items of media manufacturing software program and wish to take the leap ahead into video? This course may be for you.
You will be taught the fundamentals of Adobe After Effects, its person interface, the fundamentals of animations and keyframing and you’ll create your first quick video. I designed this course to be simply understood by newcomers, but when you need to use Photoshop or Illustrator you would possibly discover it a little bit bit simpler.
1. Introduction and What you’ll be taught on this class
2. Downloading and putting in Adobe After Effects
3. What you are able to do with After Effects + its person interface with panels and workspaces.
4. What is an animation? Your first steps into animating properties.
5. Hello World! Your first After Effects challenge, from a clean file to the rendered video.
You can use any model of Adobe After Effects (I might recommend to use at the very least a Creative Cloud model, so keep away from CS6 and older).